Kawaii Silicone Molds (6 Cavity) | Butterfly Perfume Bottle Biscuit Cookie Teardrop Rhinestone Vintage Key Round Dome Cabochon Flexible Mould | Resin Craft & Clay Jewelry Making (Girly Theme)
Flexible silicone mold in the shape of perfume bottle, butterfly, round dome, teardrop rhinestone, biscuit and key. Since this is a flexible mold, so you...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Flexible silicone mold in the shape of perfume bottle, butterfly, round dome, teardrop rhinestone, biscuit and key.
Since this is a flexible mold, so you don't need to use any releasing agent, finished work can be easily pop out from the mold.
- perfume bottle: approx. 2cm (W) x 3cm (L) / 0.79" (W) x 1.18" (L)
- butterfly: approx. 2.3cm (W) x 1.8cm (L) / 0.91" (W) x 0.71" (L)
- round dome: approx. 1.9cm or 0.75" (Diameter)
- teardrop rhinestone: approx. 1.6cm (W) x 2.4cm (L) / 0.63" (W) x 0.94" (L)
- biscuit: approx. 2.8cm or 1.1" (Diameter)
- key: approx. 1.5cm (W) x 3.1cm (L) / 0.59" (W) x 1.22" (L)
★ Resistant Temperature: -20°C to 80°C / -4°F to 176°F
★ Can be washed with hot, soapy water. But do not wash mold with abrasive pads or cleaning agents like Ajax cleanser.
★ Tips on clay: Since different clay have different features, there are clay which are sticky and softer than the others and so affect the pop out effect, in this case, we recommend you to put the mold (with the clay inside) into the fridge for around 5-10 minutes before you pop the clay out.