Clay Material - Resin Clay - Flower / Figurines / Dolls / Miniature Food / Dessert / Cake / Vase - Cosmos Clay (White) from Japan (250g)
*****Features***** Cosmos Clay (White): - Made from cereal flour, is resin-type clay with elasticity. - Great for flower, figurines, dolls and miniature foods making. -...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Cosmos Clay (White):
- Made from cereal flour, is resin-type clay with elasticity.
- Great for flower, figurines, dolls and miniature foods making.
- This clay stretches well and its natural white color makes it perfect for craftwork with texture like a porcelain flower.
- Able to mixed with oil-based colors, acrylic paints, watercolors and Grace colors to create the color you want. (Please check our listing for Grace colors)
- The level of transparency in the clay increases once dry and is also characterized by the elasticity in its finish.
- The finished works is strong and so it's great as well for making ceramic-like kitchenwares like bowls, plates, vases, etc.
*****More info about resin-type clay*****
Resin clay was originally named for its clear sap-like texture that is created when hardened. The base material of the clay uses cereal flours such as wheat flour and is free from plastic and other chemical products. Therefore, the clay dissolves in water and craftwork will also soften and melt when it comes into contact with moisture. Recently, there have been new types of clay such as Kato Polyclay which include chemical products and hardens when heated, thus making it more resistant against water. Clay made from cereal flour such as wheat flour have been renamed "resin-type clay" in order to differentiate them from "resin clay" such as Kato Polyclay which include chemical products.