Clay Material - Resin Clay - Flower / Figurines / Miniature Food Dessert / Sweets - Grace Clay from Japan (White) (200g)
*****Features***** Grace is a resin-type clay made from cereal flour that is: - Easy to thin out and maintains excellent elasticity even when dried. -...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Grace is a resin-type clay made from cereal flour that is:
- Easy to thin out and maintains excellent elasticity even when dried.
- Characterized by its strength against cracking.
- Able to mixed with oil-based colors, acrylic paints, watercolors and Grace colors for coloring. (Please check our listing for Grace colors)
- Translucent and shine slightly after dried.
- Great for figurines, miniatures and flower making.
*****More info about resin-type clay*****
Resin clay was originally named for its clear sap-like texture that is created when hardened. The base material of the clay uses cereal flours such as wheat flour and is free from plastic and other chemical products. Therefore, the clay dissolves in water and craftwork will also soften and melt when it comes into contact with moisture. Recently, there have been new types of clay such as Kato Polyclay which include chemical products and hardens when heated, thus making it more resistant against water. Clay made from cereal flour such as wheat flour have been renamed "resin-type clay" in order to differentiate them from "resin clay" such as Kato Polyclay which include chemical products.