Fast Curing Liquid Mold Maker | Make Your Own Silicone Mould | Flexible Mold DIY | Soft Mold Making Rubber (200g / 7.05oz)
Now you can make a flawless and shiny silicone mold for resin with this liquid silicone mold maker. It picks all the details from the...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Now you can make a flawless and shiny silicone mold for resin with this liquid silicone mold maker. It picks all the details from the original and it can be cured in an hour.
Weight: Total 200g / 7.05oz (You get 100g of the blue part and 100g of the white part)
♥HOW TO USE♥
1. Mix one part of blue and one part of white in a measuring cup (we do not recommend to use silicone cup as this is not easy to peel the excess off, but you can use plastic measuring cup here: https://goo.gl/fPoN7q).
2. Stick the back part of the original that you want to reproduce onto a tape (to avoid the silicone liquid to go underneath) and place it inside a container which can be made of plastic, paper, metal, silicone, resin, etc.
3. Pour the silicone mixture inside the container and wait for an hour (you may see bubbles popping out during the curing process, don't worry, this is normal and the silicone mold you make will be flawless with no bubbles).
4. Take the mold out once this is cured.
1. This is not a food grade mold maker, so do not use the mold with food. And this is not recommended to bake it with polymer clay. For food safe and bake-able silicone mold maker, please check: https://goo.gl/svYYJ6
2. The molds made with this mold maker cannot be used with UV resin as this is not clear or translucent color.