Magical Girl Shaker Charm Silicone Mold | Kawaii Decoden Mold | Mahou Kei Jewellery Making | Epoxy Resin Art (43mm x 59mm)
Kawaii resin shaker mold. Perfect for shaker charm, waterfall charm making. How to use: 1. Pour resin into the mold. 2. Take the resin piece...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Kawaii resin shaker mold. Perfect for shaker charm, waterfall charm making.
How to use:
1. Pour resin into the mold.
2. Take the resin piece out and add glitter, confetti, embellishments, floating charms, rhinestones or anything colorful, kawaii, sparkle, etc into the tray.
3. Seal it with clear plastic sheet (can be purchased separately in this listing), cut the clear plastic sheet big enough to cover the hole but smaller than the resin piece, glue it with UV resin.
4. Apply another layer of resin on top of the clear plastic sheet to secure it.
5. (Optional) Add baby oil or shaker oil or mixture of distilled water and clear glue into the piece through the hole (normally you can find it at the bottom part of the mold) with syringe.
6. Seal the hole with UV resin.
Measurement: approx. 4.3cm (W) x 5.9cm (L) / 1.69" (W) x 2.32" (L)
★ No releasing agent is needed, finished work can be easily pop out easily from the mold.
★ Can be washed with hot, soapy water. But do not wash mold with abrasive pads or cleaning agents.