Pastel Butterfly Shrink Plastic Sheet | 3D Nail Art Supplies | Resin Shaker Bits DIY | Kawaii Jewelry Making (1 Sheet / Translucent)
Shrink plastic sheet with pre-printed colorful butterfly designs! Cut the drawing out, put it into the oven for baking (or use hot gun), and see how it is...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Shrink plastic sheet with pre-printed colorful butterfly designs! Cut the drawing out, put it into the oven for baking (or use hot gun), and see how it is transformed into a smaller, thicker and harder plastic.
These mini butterfly are perfect to be used as embellishments for kawaii resin craft, nail art, etc.
Quantity: 1 sheet
Size (of the sheet): approx. 14.5cm (W) x 20.5cm (L) / 5.71" (W) x 8.07" (L)
1. Cutout the butterfly
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F (or 150 degree C) or use hot gun to heat up the shrink plastic
3. Put the butterfly into the oven and look how it shrinks in seconds
4. Take the baking tray or the piece out immediately after it's shrunk to avoid bubbles
5. If you want to bend the butterfly, you need to warm it up to make it soft and then you can reshape the butterfly with tweezers / pliers, etc.
* Don't touch the shrink plastic when it's hot!