Reusable Mold Maker | Mouldable Plastic (Soft) | Moldable Thermoplastic Beads (50g / Transparent)
Reusable mold maker. It's soft and shapeable like clay when heated, and hard but flexible once cool down. It's reusable, just heat it up again and it will become soft...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Reusable mold maker. It's soft and shapeable like clay when heated, and hard but flexible once cool down. It's reusable, just heat it up again and it will become soft and can be molded again and again for many times.
Why reusable mold maker?
It's eco-friendly as you can reuse the same material for many times, just melt the mold you no longer need and make a new one for endless times.
Moreover, it's clear once hardened, so you can use the mold for UV resin!
Other than mold making, you can use it to make any pieces that need to be flexible or bendable.
How to use?
1. Heat it up with boiling water or heat gun.
2. Once it's getting soft, you have 2-5 minutes to work with it.
- You can add pigment and glitter at this stage to color the paste, however, do not color it if you want to make mold for UV resin.
- Then you can shape it with your hands or mold, or press the object you wanted to mold into the mold maker.
- You can heat it up again if you need extra working time.
3. Let it cool down at room temperature for 5-15 minutes or put it inside the fridge to harden.
1. Do not bake the mold with polymer clay in the oven, the mold will melt.
2. Let the UV resin cool down totally in the mold before you pop the resin out, the heat released from the UV resin could ruin the mold if you pop the resin out immediately after it's cured.
Net Weight: 50g