Starfish & Seashell Shttps://miniaturesweet.myshopify.com/admin/productsilicone Molds (5 Cavity) | Nutmeg Shell Mold | Horn Snail Shell Mold | Flexible Epoxy Resin Mould | Food Safe Fondant Mold
Flexible seashell & starfish silicone molds. No releasing agent is needed, finished work can be easily pop out from the mold. Excellent for epoxy resin...
Dispatch within 2 business days
Secret gifts for all orders
Earn 10 reward points for every US$1 spent
Flexible seashell & starfish silicone molds. No releasing agent is needed, finished work can be easily pop out from the mold. Excellent for epoxy resin jewelry, cabochon making, etc
- Starfish: approx. 3.5cm (W) x 3.2cm (L) / 1.38" (W) x 1.26" (L)
- Seashell (Left Top): approx. 1.1cm (W) x 2.1cm (L) / 0.43" (W) x 0.83" (L)
- Seashell (Left Middle): approx. 1.4cm (W) x 1.4cm (L) / 0.55" (W) x 0.55" (L)
- Seashell (Left Bottom): approx. 1.9cm (W) x 2.5cm (L) / 0.75" (W) x 0.98" (L)
- Seashell (Bottom): approx. 1cm (W) x 3.1cm (L) / 0.39" (W) x 1.22" (L)
★ Can be washed with hot, soapy water. But do not wash mold with abrasive pads or cleaning agents.
★ Tips on clay: If you use it on clay, since some clay are sticky and softer than the others and so affect the pop out effect, in this case, we recommend you to put the mold (with the clay inside) into the fridge for around 5-10 minutes before you pop the clay out.